Barkly Protects, Inc. Apply
We’re passionate about helping organizations feel and be more secure. Our mission is to bring enterprise-class security to all organizations by delivering a new type of protection for both laptop and desktop endpoint devices. We are implementing a SaaS-based, patents-pending solution that automatically recognizes and immediately disrupts new attacks not previously profiled.
We’re looking for individuals that bring deep technical expertise and a drive for making the world a safer place for commerce and community.
- Drive the design and implementation of our end-to-end automated test platform.
- Support a full range of automated system validation including hardware compatibility, Windows OS compatibility, functional, stress, reliability, scalability, and performance.
- Implement and deploy test automation frameworks to validate a wide range of desktop and laptop hardware, multiple Windows versions, our AWS cloud platform, and multiple browsers.
- Implement system monitoring and reporting for both engineering infrastructure and the production SaaS deployment.
- Work closely with others on the engineering team to ensure solution quality. This includes both reviewing automated tests implemented by others and contributing new automated tests.
- Take on DevOps automation projects to improve production deployment and operation.
- Implement automated test cases.
- Help out with occasional IT office support.
- An automated test-driven mentality. Has deployed SaaS releases to production without depending upon manual QA.
- Success working with developers to ensure that sufficient test cases are implemented by the team.
- Experience building automated test pipelines to support continuous delivery.
- Experience automating tests for complex solutions that include Cloud/SaaS, Windows kernel code, and virtualizations/hypervisors.
- Experience evaluating and selecting new frameworks and driving buy/build decisions.
- Comfortable working in on-prem and colo labs, virtualized environments, and AWS.
- Proficiency in Linux, Windows, and network administration.
- Complete comfort with Agile and continuous build, test, and deliver approaches.
- Current hands-on experience with tools and frameworks like OpenStack, Puppet, Chef, Ansible (preferred), STAF, Cloudbees, Sauce Labs, jUnit, HtmlUnit, JMeter, Geb, Spock, Selenium, etc.
- Significant Python programming experience.
- Knowledge of Packer or other automated Windows config solutions.
- Experience with PXE.
- Understanding and effective application of code quality metrics, such as those produced by SonarQube, FindBugs, PMD, etc.
- Knowledge of Hudson, Jenkins, or Bamboo.